Needs plumbing addressed. Septic tank needs addressed. The roof is newer. Roof is permitted however they missed an inspection in the middle of the re roof and now the city requires an engineer to come check out everything to finalize the permit. Needs some curb appeal and cosmetic work.
The sellers were given 14 days to vacate after closing. They needed some money to move so we’re withholding $10k to be left in escrow until they vacate. If they don’t then the buyer will keep the $10k and have to evict them. They are the owners.
ARV: $150k – $160k
Repairs: $25k – $30k
1122 Granada Ave Daytona Beach
- 1,085 sq ft- Totaly remodeled
- Sold Aug 2019 for $164,900
1196 10th St, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- 1,104 sq ft- Totally Remodeled
- Sold Oct 2019 for $158,900
1309 Westwood Dr, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- 1,356 sq ft- Some upgrades done
- Sold Jan 2020 for $160,000