Check out this great flip or cash flow deal in Ormond Beach. The numbers on this one work both ways.For a rental, replace the roof, windows, A/C, and some lipstick.
For a flip, update the kitchens and baths, plus some yard cleanup. Rehab should run around $35k – $40k, depending on what you do. A lot of things can be saved in the house.
The tile floors and bathrooms are okay for a rental, possibly even for a lipstick flip, but to get the max value of $165k, they would need to be updated.
Pine Hills Mobile Estates
Est. Rehab: $35,000 – $40,000
Est. ARV: $165,000
Recent Area Sales / Activity:
- 1820 Palmer – 3/2, 1026 sq ft – Sold for $159.9k – clean and updated, but older kitchen and baths
- 108 Camino Cir – 2/2, 1199 sq ft on a little nicer street – Sold for $172.5k, NOT updated
- 1929 Linda Ave – 3/1.5, 1300 sq ft on an inferior street – Sold for $147.5k, and was clean but dated
- Address:Arroyo Pkwy., Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Listing Type:Single Family
- Total Square Feet:1032
- Construction Type:Block / Stucco
- Year Built:1975 / 1980