Mobile Home with land in Cocoa. Right off Hwy 520 in a neighborhood with some nice houses and manufactured homes. Great Buy and hold as a rental or flip. Decent condition but does need some repairs for a rental or a full updating as a flip. Needs cosmetic updates, some flooring repair, probably needs a new hot water heater.
Has window AC units so the AC could be replaced for a flip or keep window units as a rental. Vacant so feel free to drive by the property and call us for access. Lot size is 75ft wide x 105ft deep. Cheap properties like this don’t come around often and typically sell very quickly.
- Subject: 40** Cottonwood Cir.: 960sqft, built 1979, 2bed/2bath – ARV $88,000, or $950/m rental
- 302 Woodlake Ave: 3bed/2bath, 1012sqft, built 1983, rehabbed, sold $92,500
- 4013 Driftwood Pl: 3bed/2bath, 1152sqft, Rented for $1150
- 4024 Edgewood Pl, 2bed/2bath, 1032sqft – Rented for $900/m
- 265 Maplewood Blvd: 2bed/1bath, 840sqft – Rented for $850/m
Expected Rents: $950/m
Expected Repairs for Flip: $20k
Expected Repairs for Rental: $5k-$10k