Here is a solid townhome opportunity in the heart of Plant City. Units are rented out quickly in this neighborhood. Low HOA at $207 monthly with no lease restrictions. Property needs new paint, carpet, and as always we recommend servicing the A/C before placing a new tenant. This is a great starter investment but could also be added to a seasoned investment portfolio. Condos and townhomes with low HOAs are typically highly sought after rental properties.
- Rental Income: $995 mo. / $11,940 yr.
- Closing Costs to Buy: $3,000
- Rehab Projection: $8,100
- Utilities: $500
- Property Insurance: $900 / yr.
- Estimated Taxes: $509 / yr.
- Property Management: $1,194 / yr.
- Maintenance: $350 / yr.
- HOA Dues: $2,484 / yr.
- 2302 MAKI RD Unit#15
- 2 bed / 1 bath 920 sq ft
- 2302 MAKI RD Unit#79
- 2 bed / 1 bath 920 sq ftSold 05/29/19